Monday, August 8, 2011

Ideas keeping me up at night

I've been enjoying getting glimpses of other people's lives (yes, voyeurism on the web) for years now.  My life has been enriched and I've been inspired - to be more artistic, try new things, pray to God, watch over those that can't watch over themselves, and be a better person.  Even to strangers.  To live a life that I can be proud of.  To bring that smile to someone having a hard day.  That is what is inspiring me, right now -- all the wonderful bloggers that I've come to know.

3 comments:

Junelle Jacobsen said...

You are going to do great at blogging ~ it took me a long time to be brave and start blogging, too. I love the freedom that a new white page gives me every day and the amazing way people come into and out of my life through my online life.

You are a sweetheart and this looks like a great adventure for you!!!

xo Junelle

505whimsygirl said...

Thanks Junelle! I'm going to give it my best. I've been reading your blog for years and you've inspired me in every facet of my life. Thank you for that!!!

Hugs,
Kay

Rebekah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your input. I love your style over here. I've "met" so many wonderful bloggers. It's a neat community!