Monday, October 3, 2011

A Week Away

Hi everyone.  I was on vacation - taking a cruise along the California coast.  It was absolutely wonderful.  Stops in Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Francisco and then Ensenada, Mexico.  Below are a few of the photos that I took.   I hope you enjoy just a sneak of what I've been up to.  We flew into Los Angeles and had an afternoon to waste away before the cruise started.

The adventure starts!


We took a trolley to Manhattan Beach.  What a fun afternoon.  


Burger and fries for lunch at Brewco Manhattan Beach.
A cool little restaurant/pub.



Check out my burger and sweet potato fries.  Yum!!

This is a photo of the ceiling.


 The pier.  A little bit overcast but still beautiful.

 Our tour guide.

Hitting the waves.

I found a very special place in Manhattan Beach.  Does anyone like cupcakes?!?  Stay tuned for my next post.

1 comment:

Di said...

OK, so now I'm hungry for my breakfast! Super photos :) Di xx