Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Smiles

Hello peeps!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and ready for the weekend!  I'm joining in with Annie at A Stitch In Time.  Once again I've been lacking in the blogging department!   


I'm working on my second buyer for the condo.  The first person didn't get approved for funding (bummer) but this buyer is pretty solid.  We are hopefully closing on October 31!  The only drawback would be the appraisal, which hasn't happened yet.

At the new place:  yes, I will have a designated craft room.  I have mentally chosen bookcases, storage, etc.  And this:

Below is a picture of a young lady I ran into in Santa Fe.  Her blue eyes and red hair are so striking, but what really got my attention was the skateboard.  After we talked for a while she said that she had done a lot of the artwork  - now that really blew me away.  She's a kind hearted girl with a passion for the board!  She said her boyfriend is jealous because she can go faster than him!  Now that really made me laugh!
 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  There's an Artisan Expo this weekend and I just might find my way there!

Peace,

Kay
 

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Fingers crossed that this sale goes through!! Anything for a craft room eh??! Lol
Hugs, LLJ xxx

Annie said...

What wonderful news Kay....I really hope all goes to plan for you this time. I know the heartache of these things all to well....but trust me when I say it will all be worth waiting for.
What a lovely young lad you met.
Hugs,
Annie

Barb said...

Congratulations Kay. Fingers crossed it all goes ahead smoothly. She looks like a really nice young woman. I'm wondering if she painted her skateboard herself. It's certainly very splendid. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Glenda said...

Hoping your sale of your condo goes through without a hitch. Can't wait for you to have your very own craft room!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Kay wish I was young enough and brave enough to give that a go! Love the design on the board, well done you for snapping the shot. Hope all goes well for the move, fingers crossed. Happy Friday, Angela x

mamapez5 said...

Great artwork on the skateboard. My boys had some pretty cool ones too, but they were built for tricks rather than speed.
I hoe the house sale goes through so you ca have your crafting space. I love mine. Kate xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kay, I hope all goes well with this sale after your earlier disappointment. You'll feel a lot freer when it's all done and dusted. The artwork on the skateboard is fabulous and I like the girl's competitive spirit too. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Day yep I'm a bit late with my visits this week, sorry about that. Fingers crossed for your sale this time, I'm sure it'll all be good. Cool artwork on the young ladies board and do hope you find some time for a visit to the expo. Cheers and enjoy your week Robyn